Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008


On Saturday my aunt ' uncle' cousins and my koro came to my house at 5 o'clock at the night
the next day my koro got up at 9 o'clock in the morning and got ready to go to a birthday party with my aunt and uncle. i couldn't i had to look after my cousins but my dad took us to the park and we went to the mount Eden park the first thing we went on was the swing and then we went on to the monkey bars me and my cousins had a race to see who could go across the monkey bars the fasts. We had twenty minutes to play on the park when we were going home we seen a lot of police because there was a car crash the man had to tell us to go around the cones because there was glass everywhere but that was so lucky because my dad thought we didn't have our Reg and warrant but i said we do actually have our Reg and warrant . When we got home my aunt and uncle were at home they stayed with us for a little while then they went back to Rotorua

No comments: